January 15, 2015

Review: Never Never (Part 1) by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher


Release Date: January 7th, 2015
Rating: 4.5 Stars


Blurb:

Best friends since they could walk.
In love since the age of fourteen.
Complete strangers since this morning.


He’ll do anything to remember.
She’ll do anything to forget.




I don’t know about you guys, but this blurb had me picturing something else completely. I went into this novel not knowing anything beside this blurb and that there was a cliffhanger at the end and I recommend you do the same because you’ll probably be blown away like I was.

This is not what I was expecting AT ALL, but man, it was an amazing read!

I stayed up late last night turning page after page. There was no way I was going to bed without finishing this book. The end (ugh) killed me. So many questions left unanswered. It’s frustrating knowing that these questions won't be answered until May 17, 2015 when Never Never Part 2 comes out.

Beware of the cliffhanger. I knew there was one and I debated for a week whether or not I should read the book now or wait until closer to May. I’m not good with waiting so you can guess how I’m feeling right now!









Note: The Kindle Edition of the book is only $2.99 on Amazon! Super cheap! Get your copy now!




No comments:

Post a Comment