April 28, 2015

Quick Hiatus: I'm On My Honeymoon!


Well, I just tied the knot, guys!

I'm honeymooning in Kauai for a week, so I won't be posting as much. I set up a few scheduled posts just to have some activity on my blog while I'm gone. I'll respond to any comments when I come back!

In the meantime, check out some of the stuff I have planned for our honeymoon!




The Resort





We are staying at The Grand Hyatt Kauai!

The ocean-front property is absolutely gorgeous with many pools to swim in, a lazy river, spas, and lagoons! I'm planning on spending one day near the swim-up bar with a book in one hand and a pina colada in the other!





Food


Tidepools @ The Grand Hyatt Kauai
Zagat Awarded as a Top 5 Restaurant in Kauai
Hamachi with Watermelon.
Drools.. I'm going to get this!



Makai Sushi
5 stars on Yelp
Gorilla Poke Bowl!
Lean, spicy, and sweet poke with sauces, seaweed, and rice.
Sighhh. Get in my belly, please.



 Chicken in a Barrel
Highly rated on Yelp
Well known for their sampler plate, which includes:
chili, brown rice, chicken, pulled pork, ribs, and beef.
I need some of that mac & cheese in my life, too!




Red Salt
Zagat Rated
Rack of Lamb with couscous and mango.
Ooh, I can only imagine how juicy that lamb is.



Puka Dog
Highly rated on Yelp
Choose either a veggie dog or polish sausage,
mild, spicy, hot, or lava secret sauce,
a tropical relish (mango, coconut, pineapple, etc),
hawaiian mustard or regular mustard or ketchup
OMGSH, it sounds so good!!




Things To Do

Tour the Na Pali coast via boat!
The boat guide navigates to areas well known for dolphins & seaturtles.
The tour includes boating through the sea caves!



Snorkel with sea turtles!



Kayak to the Secret Falls!



Explore Waimea Canyon aka The Grand Canyon of the Pacific




Can't wait!
See you all when I come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment