April 2, 2015

Feature & Follow: Reoccuring Dream

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

The point of Feature and Follow is to meet new people & gain followers in the book blog community!

How it works: Each week, Rachel and Alison post a question for bloggers to answer, provide a bloghop link, and choose two lucky participants to feature in their blogs!




This week's featured question is: Have you ever had a reoccuring dream? If so, what was it? - Suggested by Second Run Reviews



Omgsh, yes! When I was a child, I used to have this reoccuring dream of my mom. I forget why, but she'd be in the hospital with bandages wrapped around her head like a mummy. When the doctor went to remove the bandages, they kept unraveling and unraveling until they all fell off and my mom's head just wasn't there. Being a mama's girl, it was quite creepy dreaming of my mom being headless. I hope this dream never starts up again!

How about you? Have you ever had a reoccuring dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment