April 23, 2015

Feature & Follow: Blog Title?

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

The point of Feature and Follow is to meet new people & gain followers in the book blog community!

How it works: Each week, Rachel and Alison post a question for bloggers to answer, provide a bloghop link, and choose two lucky participants to feature in their blogs!



Question of the Week: How did you come up with your blog title and address? Does it have a special meaning for you?



Well, I started blogging at the beginning of this year as a New Year resolution to read more and actually remember what I read! I didn't put much thought into my blog name because I didn't expect people to actually follow me or look at my blog. Now I wish I had put in more of an effort! If you look at my url, who would know that this is a book blog?? Lol!

Pearl is actually my middle name. I put an asterisk in front of it because Pearl seemed boring and... ummm.. I like stars? Lol! I couldn't put an asterisk in my url so I just spelled it out.



How about you? How did you come up with your blog title and url?

No comments:

Post a Comment