March 12, 2015

Feature & Follow: Special Memes?

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

The point of Feature and Follow is to meet new people & gain followers in the book blog community!

How it works: Each week, Rachel and Alison post a question for bloggers to answer, provide a bloghop link, and choose two lucky participants to feature in their blogs!


This week's featured blogger is: Shaunna @ Books Over Bros. How exciting! I love Shaunna's blog and I enjoy checking out what she's reading on Goodreads! Definitely stop by her page!


This week's featured question is: Have you come up with any special memes or features on your blog that you’d like people to visit more? - Suggested by Take Me Away

No, I have not come up with any special memes or features. To be honest, it's time consuming enough to keep up with reviews, participate in FF each week, and catch up with all the blogs I'm following! I couldn't imagine adding any more to my plate right now!


How about you? Do you have any special memes or features you'd like people to visit more? Let me know in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment