March 19, 2015

Feature & Follow: Inspiring Book Characters

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

The point of Feature and Follow is to meet new people & gain followers in the book blog community!

How it works: Each week, Rachel and Alison post a question for bloggers to answer, provide a bloghop link, and choose two lucky participants to feature in their blogs!


This week's featured bloggers are: Georgia May @ Teen Book Hoots and Maryam @ Captain Swan Bookishhh. Definitely stop by their pages!


This week's featured question is: Have you ever been inspired by a book character to do something? Who was the character and what was it? - Suggested by Eternity Through Pages

If I've ever been inspired by a book character to do something, I can't think of it at the moment. I will say, though, that Nancy Drew inspired me when I was a kid. She was smart, she was caring toward her family and friends, she had a responsible boyfriend, she always did the right thing, and she solved mysteries! Since reading the entire series as a child, I've always seemed to want to be quite the problem solver, myself.


How about you? Has a book character ever inspired you to do something?

No comments:

Post a Comment