March 26, 2015

Feature & Follow: BEA?

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

The point of Feature and Follow is to meet new people & gain followers in the book blog community!

How it works: Each week, Rachel and Alison post a question for bloggers to answer, provide a bloghop link, and choose two lucky participants to feature in their blogs!


This week's featured bloggers are: Baggins @ Pinker Than Fiction and Ee @ Bursting Books. Definitely stop by their pages!


This week's featured question is: Have you ever been to BEA? If not, what's stopping you? If you have, what was your best experience there? - Suggested by Paperback Princess



Aw, no. Sadly, I have never been to Book Expo America. What's stopping me? Well.. Money. Vacation time. No one to go with.

Every year I get 4 weeks of vacation time and my vacation obligations are as follows: Arizona to watch the San Francisco Giants for Spring Training, Oregon to visit my fiance's dad, camping for a week with my family (this year is Lake Tahoe!), and finally a week to take my fiance's mentally disabled brother to Disneyland.

If I were to go to BEA, I'd have to go unpaid and all by my lonesome. Haha! Maybe someday!


How about you? Have you ever been to BEA?


No comments:

Post a Comment