January 11, 2015

Feature & Follow: Do you have any fun collections (other than books)?


This is my first Feature & Follow!


Feature & Follow is hosted by two wonderful bloggers: Parajunkee from Parajunkee's View & Alison from Alison Can Read.

The whole point is to gain new followers and make new friends in the book blogging community by bloghopping! (:

They post a question & spotlight two bloggers every Friday. The whole point is to comment and follow each other's blogs.




This week's question: Do you have any fun collections (other than books)? - Suggested by Peace Love Books

I collect beauty samples! I collect them from the mall, from beauty stores, I subscribe to beauty sample websites. It makes it so much easier for me to pick and choose the best makeup items, beauty tools, and hair products to consistently use. Better than wasting $50 on hair products I may not end up liking. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment