May 14, 2015

Feature & Follow: Organizing Books

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

The point of Feature and Follow is to meet new people & gain followers in the book blog community!

How it works: Each week, Rachel and Alison post a question for bloggers to answer, provide a bloghop link, and choose two lucky participants to feature in their blogs!



Question of the Week: How do you organize your books? Either at home on your bookshelves or on your reading device, or on your bookish platform like Goodreads, Leafmarks, or Booklikes.



I arrange my bookshelves by genres, series, then book sizes. I have no organization system on my Kindle besides just deleting books off my device once I've read them (LOL). I'm still working on organizing my Goodreads shelves. Some of my friends have some funny names for their shelves and I'm trying to follow in their footsteps. (;



How about you? How do you organize your books?

No comments:

Post a Comment